Users can maintain contact information in eRAMS for outreach purposes. Contacts differ from members in My Groups as the latter have eRAMS accounts.
Here’s how you can work with contacts in eRAMS.
Login to eRAMS
- Go to: http://www.erams.com
- Login to eRAMS.
- Click on the “Contacts” button on the upper left corner of the screen.
Working With Contacts
Add a New (or Edit) Contact
- From the Contacts screen, click the “New Contact” button.
- Fill in all fields that you feel are necessary
- Don’t forget to scroll through all the tabs to ensure everything has been added.
- From the Contacts screen, click on the “Download” button.
- From the Contacts screen, click on the “Upload” button.
Get Directions for a Contact
- From the Contacts screen, select a contact.
- Click the the “Directions” button.
- Enter your starting point from the dialog box that opens, then click “Get Directions.”