Our research activities are conducted through six highly coordinated projects. These projects include:
- Assessment and characterization of changes in climate and land use in the South Platte River basin over the next decades.
- Assessment of changes in water supply and availability due to changes in climate using a coupled hydrologic modeling approach.
- Assessment of changes in water supply-demand balance and socioeconomic impacts in the basin
- Assessment of the benefits and consequences of agricultural water conservation technologies and alternative ag-to-urban water transfer alternatives at the basin scales.
- Synthesis of the benefits and consequences of urban water conservation technologies.
- Development of system-level optimal solutions including water conservation technologies and management approaches.