Geographic Information System
Our novel Environmental Resource Assessment and Management System (eRAMS) provides online solutions for location-based data management and information governance. Our platform-independent Geographic Information System (GIS) tools can be accessed from any desktop or mobile device and are developed using open-source technologies and publicly available databases.
eRAMS GIS tools and data services are compatible with commercial software packages such as ESRI ArcGIS and Google Earth data.
- Web-based geographic information platform
- Data accessed in real-time from numerous publicly available sources
- Options to include your own location-based resources
- Rapid webpage development with custom geospatial capabilities
- Automated workflows
- GIS processing from zonal statistics and spatial intersections
- Spatial interpolation capabilities
- User-friendly GIS web interface
Our GIS interface includes automated access to public datasets and geospatial layers from multiple open-source data providers.
Our platform provides access to numerous mapping and geospatial tools including common map operations and many types of geoprocessing tools.
Getting started with eRAMS GIS is easy - create a free account to begin making maps and sharing your location-based information!
We also provide world-class research and partnership opportunities to create sustainable solutions to plan, design, and manage water resources and linked systems more efficiently.
Visit the One Water Solutions Institute to learn more about our other areas of expertise and current research projects.