Urban Water Innovation Network
July 28 – 30, 2019
The 5th Annual All-Hands Network Meeting will take place July 28 – 30, 2020 at Colorado State University in Fort Collins. The Leadership Team is working on a productive and fruitful agenda designed to bring closure to the project and ensure the Network’s legacy for sustainable urban water systems lives on.
Please check back for more details this spring!
To expedite your reimbursements, please submit your documents within 14 days of travel. Any documents submitted outside the designated time frame may result in delayed payment.
A completed Travel Reimbursement Request form must be submitted with receipts.
Electronic Receipts and the completed form should be emailed in ONE packet to: email@example.com
- CSU Travel Services will ONLY reimburse lodging with an original folio from the hotel showing payment and balance $0.
- For airline tickets purchased online, CSU Travel Services requires the entire email confirmation showing itinerary and payment section
- Scans of receipts are now accepted
All submitted receipts must show that they have been paid by the traveler
- Exceptions are made for public transportation or parking where just a stub is received
- Receipts are not required for reimbursements of $25 or less on taxi, shuttle, parking and baggage fees.
- Google/Mapquest maps are required for mileage reimbursement requests
You may also mail completed forms and original receipts to:
One Water Solutions Institute
Attn: Sarah Millonig
Civil & Environmental Engineering
Campus Delivery 1372
Engineering Room 205
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1372